Human Trafficking Internship - Ghana, Africa
This Fall Internship features two week travel at the end of the semester to Ghana working directly with a Ghanaian NGO, Challenging Heights, to provide assistance to women and children who have been victims of sex and child labor abuses. During the Fall semester, students intern at local institutions working in the area of human trafficking. Through these experiences, students will attain a skill set that will allow them to be both advocates for such victims as well as prepare themselves for a work world that addresses these important needs.
- Hybrid course Fall semester
- Local and international work in the field of human trafficking
- Travel to Ghana TBD
- Live in a fishing village, intern with Challenging Heights safeguarding children who have been trafficked, working with the School, and the Women’s Empowerment Center
- Earn 3 credits on an internship
- Visit Cape Coast Slave Castle, Kakum National Forest and Reserve and Canopy Walk, Charles Beach, and Turtle Watch
Space is limited.
Register for the Internship class with Lucy Berchini (email@example.com),
Apply for travel to SAO
Human Trafficking in Ghana, West Africa
For more information and to apply