Internships for New College Students
College internships provide valuable experience. Through internships, you have the opportunity to apply what you learn in the classroom and to gain new skills in your field of study.
You have the chance to develop relationships with professionals in your field — professionals who can serve as mentors and help you achieve your career goals. And, of course, having an internship on your resume makes you more competitive in today’s marketplace.
Our goal is to see every New College student get hands-on career experience. New College has a full-time internship program coordinator to ensure our students receive valuable internship experiences for all of our programs — and that every student is able to take advantage of this opportunity before they graduate.
View presentation: https://canvas.asu.edu/enroll/CX4GEF
For more information on internship opportunities, please contact one of the representatives listed below according to your area of interest:
- Social and Behavioral Sciences- Kathleen.email@example.com
- Humanities, Arts, and Cultural Studies- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mathematics and Natural Sciences- email@example.com
- Graduate Studies- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Psychology Online - Laura Clemons - email@example.com
- Clinical Psychology- Nicole.A.Roberts@asu.edu
- Pre-Health- firstname.lastname@example.org