Dissection, coding, forensics and more. Parenting hacks or adult caregiver tips. We are excited to launch our fall workshops for 6th grade students through adults. Every month we will have new workshops that you will want to check out!
Two sessions to choose from:
- Session 1: 9 a.m. to noon
- Session 2: 12:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Stay for both and add lunch in our all-you-care-to-eat dining facility for just $9.00
All workshops are held in our classrooms at ASU West campus, 4701 W Thunderbird Road, Glendale, AZ 85306
Directions and classroom numbers are sent one week before class. Please note, all classes must have a minimum of 14 students. If that minimum is not met, a full refund will be issued one week prior to the class.
More topics will be added soon. Click here to see what is available to register for now: https://www.eiseverywhere.com/wwwest
- How to tell your story – Oral History
- Environmental Ethics – where is our place in this big world?
- Biodiversity – there are over 10 million different species that live on our planet, how do we live in harmony with everything?
- Sharks up close and personal!
- What is forensic entomology and getting your hands in the mud
- Print making to express your voice
- Blood Detectives: "Can Blood Help Solve Crimes?”
- Fingerprints as Personal Identification – is it here?
- Fingerprints as Personal Identification
- Forensic Biology – Past and Present
- Coding for the beginner
- Artificial Intelligence and coding – how do they fit?
- Who Gets Grandma's Yellow Pie Plate?